It’s Here! Wet & Forget Indoor Zaps Mold and Mildew INSIDE Your Home

It’s Here! Wet & Forget Indoor Zaps Mold and Mildew INSIDE Your Home

You’ve been asking for it, and now you’ve got it! After years of taking care of disgusting growths on outdoor surfaces around your home, we here at Wet & Forget are thrilled to introduce Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner. Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner wipes out smelly, destructive mold and mildew on surfaces inside your home, leaving them clean, disinfected and free of that musty mildew odor. Just like Wet & Forget Outdoor and Wet & Forget Shower, Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner gets the job done with no scrubbing, no bleach and no abrasive chemicals. Stop indoor mold and mildew in its tracks with Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner! Read on to find out how.

What are Mold and Mildew?

Mold and mildew” is the term we use to talk about fungal growth on indoor and outdoor surfaces; there’s no difference between mold and mildew. Black mold, mildew, and gray mold are all different types of fungal growth. There are always at least some mold and mildew spores in the air and, if the spores land on a moist surface. These can eventually grow to form ugly, smelly mold and mildew. This disgusting fungus actually digests the material it grows on bit by bit, causing damage as it leaves the area musty and stained. As the fungus grows, it releases even more spores into your home’s air, where they can trigger allergic reactions, asthma attacks and infections. Some types of mold produce poisons known as mycotoxins, which can cause a wide range of health problems. The EPA recommends avoiding exposure to mold and mycotoxins.

Because mold and mildew thrive on damp surfaces, they are most often found in wet places such as bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms and attics. Mold and mildew can also grow around windows where there has been water condensation, in humid closets, or anywhere where there has been a water leak. If you see mold growing in your home, it is important to remove the mold. Also, make sure to keep the area dry so that the mold and mildew can’t grow back. But many homeowners are left wondering how to clean mildew safely and effectively.

How Wet & Forget Indoor Wipes Out Mold and Mildew

Wet & Forget Indoor starts working on contact to kill mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces inside your home. Wet & Forget Indoor cleans, kills, disinfects and deodorizes mold-affected surfaces such as basement walls, laundry room floors, bathroom tile, boat floors and camper walls.

While bleach is a harsh chemical that can irritate your airways and damage the surface you’re trying to clean, Wet & Forget Indoor uses gentle chemistry to safely wipe out mold and mildew on non-porous surfaces. Wet & Forget Indoor also eliminates the musty odor caused by mold growth, and inhibits re-growth.

How to Apply Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner

Wet & Forget Indoor is part of our ongoing commitment to take care of your cleaning needs with no muss and no fuss. Just spray and walk away, and let us do the work for you! Here’s how to kill mildew with Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner.

Here’s how:

  1. Use Wet & Forget Indoor spray and wipe formula on hard, non-porous surfaces where you see mold and mildew growth. You can also apply Wet & Forget Indoor with a sponge or mop, or by immersion.
  2. Allow the surface to stay wet with Wet & Forget Indoor for at least 10 minutes. This gives Wet & Forget Indoor time to get to work cleaning, killing, disinfecting and deodorizing. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is recommended.
  3. Wipe the surface dry, or allow it to air-dry.*

It’s that simple!

*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.

Learn more about Wet & Forget products!

http://www.wetandforget.com/store-finder-wet-and-forget.html