The arrival of Friday night football games, pumpkin spice lattes, and chilly nighttime temperatures tells you that fall is coming soon. One not-so-fun thing that arrives with autumn, though, is the horde of spiders that want to share your nice, warm home with you for the winter. As the temperature drops, spiders take advantage of even the tiniest cracks in your home’s defenses to sneak in and set up camp. With Miss Muffet’s Revenge, you can stop the spider invasion before it starts! One easy application keeps spiders from entering your home for up to 12 months. Read on to find out how!
The Temperature Drops, and the Invasion Begins…
Spiders don’t like to freeze any more than you do, so as the weather gets colder many species will search out warm places to spend the winter months. Unfortunately, the warmth from your furnace can make your home look pretty inviting to house-hunting arachnids on the prowl. While sealing up the cracks around your home can help, there’s just no way to get every single crack that these sneaky little bugs can find. If the spiders have their way, chances are good that you’ll have quite a few uninvited guests in your home by the time the holidays get here, along with their messy cobwebs. Don’t let those 8-legged uninvited guests scare away your real guests! Get some Miss Muffet’s Revenge, and stop the spiders before they get in.
Get Miss Muffet’s Revenge, and Keep the Spiders Out!
When you apply Miss Muffet’s Revenge around the outside of your home, it forms an invisible barrier that spiders won’t cross. Think of it as an “unwelcome” mat for spiders. This barrier keeps more spiders from entering your home for up to 12 months, while you forget about spiders and focus on more fun things, like football season and the holidays. Now is the perfect time to put out the unwelcome mat for spiders, and stop the cold weather spider invasion before it starts! Miss Muffet’s Revenge also kills spiders that are already in your home without creating a big fume cloud, like you get with aerosol sprays. Here’s how:
How to Keep Spiders Away
- Apply Miss Muffet’s Revenge in a 12-inch band along the perimeter of your home. Spray until the surface is slightly wet, but not soaking. Apply Miss Muffet’s Revenge on a clear, dry day free of rain or excessive wind.
- Wait one week, and then go back to the area and clean up any cobwebs.
- Re-apply every 12 months in areas that are protected from the elements. Re-apply more often in areas that have rain exposure.
- Sit back, and let Miss Muffet’s Revenge keep the spiders outside, where they belong!
How to Kill Spiders Indoors
- Spray Miss Muffet’s Revenge directly on the spider, or apply Miss Muffet’s Revenge in a 4-inch band in areas inside your home where you frequently see spiders. Spray until the area is slightly wet but not soaking. Miss Muffet’s Revenge is odorless, so you don’t have to worry about smelly fumes.
- Allow the area to dry, and clean up any cobwebs.
- Re-apply every 12 months in areas where spiders have been a problem.
- Get back to your life, and let Miss Muffet’s Revenge keep the spiders away!