As you know, Wet & Forget is the ultimate outdoor moss, mold, mildew and algae stain remover. Its incredibly effective formula is also very gentle. It contains no bleach, it’s non-caustic, non-acidic and there is no pressure washing involved. It removes the stain and leaves even the most delicate surfaces undamaged. Simply apply Wet & Forget to any exterior surface and forget about it. Just kick back and let Mother Nature to do the rest.
We’ve mentioned frequently that Wet & Forget can be applied to any exterior surface. Well, what are some of the most popular surfaces cleaned by Wet & Forget? For the answer, take a look at the list below:
- Concrete & Pavement – driveways, patios, retaining walls, sidewalks
- Decks – composite, wood (natural, painted, stained), pre-treated lumber
- Marine – canvas, fiberglass, inflatable dinghies, marinas, sails, teak decks
- Roofs – asphalt and fiberglass shingles, clay and concrete tile, slate, steel
- Siding – aluminum, brick, stucco, vinyl, wood
For a complete list of outdoor surfaces to apply the Wet & Forget Outdoor onto, check out the product page.