Mold and Mildew Driving you Crazy? Zap it with Wet & Forget Indoor!

Mold and Mildew Driving you Crazy? Zap it with Wet & Forget Indoor!

Stubborn household mold and mildew is enough to drive anybody crazy. There’s the disgusting, slimy mess, the musty smell, the sniffling and sneezing, and the scrubbing, bleaching and rinsing to get rid of it all, only to have the mold and mildew grow right back. It’s time to leave all that behind! Wet & Forget Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner kills mold and mildew, cleans the mess, disinfects and deodorizes, and inhibits re-growth, all with no scrubbing, rinsing or bleaching. Just spray and wipe, and get your sanity back! Read on to learn more.

 

Kill the Mold and Mildew

“Mold” and “mildew” are both words we use to talk about fungal growth that can occur both indoors and outdoors; there’s no difference between mold and mildew. When this disgusting, musty-smelling growth invades your basement, laundry room, bathroom or other areas of your home, Wet & Forget Indoor is ready to wipe it out.

While many cleaners only clean up the surface mess, Wet & Forget Indoor actually kills the mold, including the part you can’t see. Because mold is a living organism, and not just a cosmetic problem, Wet & Forget Indoor is specially formulated to kill the mold.

Clean the Mess

As it’s killing the mold, Wet & Forget Indoor is also cleaning the surface. Use Wet & Forget Indoor on hard, non-porous surfaces* in your home such as ceramic tile, cement, finished woodwork, bathroom fixtures, vinyl and plastic. Just spray on Wet & Forget Indoor, allow it to sit for 10 minutes, and wipe it away. It’s that simple!

Disinfect and Deodorize

Mold and mildew doesn’t only look bad; it also comes with a musty odor that can really overtake a room. Wet & Forget Indoor kills the odor-causing bacteria responsible for this repulsive smell, and leaves behind a fresh, clean scent that is light and pleasant, not acrid and overpowering like what you get when you clean with bleach. Go from musty to fresh!

Inhibit Re-growth

If you’ve dealt with mold and mildew, you know that the worst part about it is its resilience. It seems like the minute you finish cleaning it, the mold and mildew pops right back up again and sends you running for your scrub brush. To make matters worse, bleach and many commercial cleaners leave a large amount of water behind, which just rolls out the welcome mat for mold and mildew to grow back even faster.

Break out of the cycle! Wet & Forget Indoor not only kills mold and mildew, it also inhibits re-growth. That gives you plenty of time to look for the source of moisture that’s causing the mold growth, for a more permanent solution.

How to Use Wet & Forget Indoor

If you’ve tried using bleach to clean mold and mildew, you won’t believe how easy it is to use Wet & Forget Indoor. No more diluting, because Wet & Forget Indoor comes ready-to-use. No scrubbing or rinsing*, no bleached-out clothes, and no smelly, nose-stinging chemical cloud.  Just spray and forget about it! Also, our innovative high-efficiency sprayer makes applying Wet & Forget Indoor a piece of cake. To apply, simply:

  1. Spray the affected area with Wet & Forget Indoor. You can also apply Wet & Forget Indoor by immersion, or with a sponge or mop.
  2. Allow the surface to stay wet with Wet & Forget Indoor for at least 10 minutes.
  3. Wipe the surface dry.*

*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.

http://www.wetandforget.com/store-finder-wet-and-forget.html

2 comments:

  1. Christine spencer

    We just moved to a rental with a septic system. Is this product okay to use with a septic system? If so, I am off to Ace to buy it!

    Reply
    1. Wet And Forget

      Hi Christine,

      Wet & Forget Indoor is safe to use with a septic system. Let us know if you have any other questions.

      Reply