The Reviews are In: Wet & Forget Indoor is Crazy-Good!

More and more people are trying new Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner, and they’ve been getting in touch to tell us just how thrilled they are with the results. Wet & Forget Indoor wipes out mold and mildew on basement walls, kitchen corners, laundry room floors, tubs and showers, and even inside those musty trash cans. Whether you’re new to Wet & Forget or a longtime fan of Wet & Forget Outdoor and Wet & Forget Shower, you will never go back to smelly bleach or other cleaners once you’ve tried Wet & Forget Indoor. Read on to find out why one new fan said, “If you have a mold issue, this is THE product to try!!!!”

The Simple Way to Say Goodbye to Bathtub Mildew

Home blogger Chelle had struggled with stubborn bathtub mold and mildew, until she tried Wet & Forget Indoor. Wet & Forget Indoor wiped out the problem with no scrubbing needed, leaving this busy mom with more time and energy to spend on her family. Needless to say, she was thrilled!

“Wet & Forget is a useful and effective cleaner, deodorizer, and disinfectant! It requires no scrubbing and no rinsing. You just spray it on, wait 10 minutes, and then wipe it dry. It is designed to be used in any damp areas of your home. The bottle design is very handy and easy to use. There was not really strong odor to worry about either. I used this to clean the mildew that had started to accumulate around the edge of my tub where my tub and the wall meet. I just sprayed it on and waited 10 minutes. I then rinsed it away, along with most of the mildew. I did have to take a rag and wipe some away, but it was very easy and there was no scrubbing needed! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that will take care of any mold and mildew cleaning that you may need to do!”

basement-mold

The Easy, Economical Way to Wipe out Basement Mold

“Simple life” blogger The Hedonistic Minimalist called some mold remediation companies when her mother-in-law’s basement developed a mold and mildew problem, but the high prices kept her away. She was excited to find out about Wet & Forget Indoor, impressed with how incredibly easy it was to use, and blown away by the results.

We recently discovered that my husband’s Grandmother had developed a pretty extensive mold issue in her basement. We considered hiring someone to come treat and remove it, but quickly discovered that is a VERY expensive proposition. So, we started hunting around online for a DIY option. I was very fortunate to be offered a chance to try Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner. We were pretty excited when we read the instructions…. all of the other products we looked at required some pretty extensive scrubbing and elbow grease. The spray and go idea really appealed to us!

The design of the bottle is really cool! It has a screw on sprayer that is attached to a long tube. This lets you get into small spaces without having to maneuver the bottle to fit.

It only took us about 20 minutes to spray down the entire affected area of the basement. Once sprayed, we decided to allow it to simple air dry (one of the options on the label). We left it alone for almost a week before we went back to check on it.

The results were AMAZING!!! The musty mold smell was gone! The visible mold on the concrete walls was gone! Even the areas with heavy black discoloration… gone!!

If you have a mold issue, this is THE product to try!!!!”

tub mold

The No-Scrub Way to Defeat Disgusting Bathroom Mildew

Home blogger Angela Bowers at Griffin’s Honey hated scrubbing the mold and mildew in her bathroom, and she was finished with cleaners that claimed to be an easy solution, but still left her doing the bulk of the work. She was thrilled to find out that Wet & Forget Indoor delivered on its promises and did the work for her. Now Angela knows the secret for getting rid of bathroom mold the easy way! Here’s her story:

“I HATE cleaning. I do it, because I have to. But I cannot stand it. I especially hate cleaning anything scummy like the shower. A place where mold and mildew breeds is not a place for me.

I cannot stand when you spend a fortune on chemicals that claim to make the job easier on you and don’t perform as advertised.

Wet & Forget Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner is great! You spray it on and just wipe it away. Not a lot of elbow grease needed. It’s very powerful stuff. You can use it on any hard, nonporous surface. There’s no mixing involved. It’s ready to use.

We used ours in our bathroom shower and it worked great!”

indoor mold

Wet & Forget Beats Mold and Mildew without Fume-Laden Bleach

Jessica from The Second Thought blog suffers from sensitivity to strong chemical odors, which made using bleach and many mold and mildew cleaners a torturous proposition for her. Wet & Forget Indoor took care of the mold and mildew in her home, leaving behind a fresh, clean scent that didn’t irritate her airway as she applied it. Jessica also learned that, unlike bleach, Wet & Forget Indoor also cleans with no need for scrubbing, and inhibits mold re-growth. Here’s what Jessica thinks about Wet & Forget Indoor:

“One aspect of Wet & Forget Indoor that I really admire is the fact that it does not contain bleach, or other really harsh chemicals. Lately, my throat has been extremely sensitive, and just normal household cleaners with strong odors are enough to irritate it and put me into a coughing spell for an hour. I like that I was able to use Wet & Forget Indoor without coughing profusely or having to get a mask — there were no fumes, and the smell was very mild. At the same time, there is no compromise for quality. Wet & Forget Indoor removes the odor of mold and mildew effectively while also removing all trace of it. Even though it has the word “indoor” in its name, Wet & Forget Indoor can be used equally on outdoor surfaces, such as outdoor furniture.

Another great feature is the ability of the spray nozzle to reach upwards of 10 feet, as well as to turn in many positions, and even upside down! This makes it so easy to reach hard-to-get corners, especially when you are short.”

indoor-sprayer

The All-Around Best option for Beating Mold and Mildew

Blogger Sabrina Dix from Coupon Wahm was sick of the mold and mildew in her bathroom, and tired of cleaning products that just didn’t work for her. Sabrina defeated her bathroom mold with Wet & Forget Indoor, and was impressed when she found out that, when it comes to wiping out mold and mildew,Wet & Forget Indoor is the total package. Here’s Sabrina’s story:

“There is one thing that almost everyone has experienced one time or another and that’s mold and mildew. From damp basements to bath tubs, showers to patios. Mold and Mildew can be a problem. I personally have experienced a problem with mold and mildew in my bathroom for some time now, especially in my shower. I have tried almost every product on the market, with little or no success. From expensive to cheap, you name it, I have probably purchase and tried it. I recently found out about a great product from a company called Wet & Forget and was sent a bottle of Wet & Forget Indoor Mold & Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner for review.

Wet & Forget is a Mold and Mildew disinfectant cleaner that is super easy to use. Wet & Forget comes in a spray bottle all ready to use. All you have to do is spray it and allow it to sit on the surface that you are trying to clean for about 10 minutes and Wet & Forget Mold & Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner will do the rest. I used the Mold & Mildew Cleaner in my shower. What I loved most was that there was no scrubbing at all. I also loved that there are no strong fumes from the cleaner. It has a light fragrance but not a very strong one at all like most of the products that I have tried.”

Amazing Video Testimonial

Home repair guru Jeff Patterson from Home Repair Tutor was blown away by the results of his 3-week experiment with Wet & Forget Indoor. Check out his video below to see his amazing results, and to discover some of the household uses for Wet & Forget Indoor.

Photos courtesy of Andrew Ratto

*Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse. Do not use on utensils, glassware or dishes.

find-wet-forget

Share this articlePin on PinterestShare on FacebookGoogle+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail to someone